Carpark is our easiest fishing out of the two smaller lakes. With a good head of carp to high doubles and also a good amount of Tench & Silverfish.It is a popular lake that suits all sorts of tactics whether you are a beginner or a more serious angler. There are 16 pegs available with quite a few double platforms. The lake is situated next to the front carpark.
There is no booking on Carpark, it’s just a case of turning up on a first come, first serve basis.
- No excessive cutting of trees or marginal plants
- Members must be in possession of a current EA Rod License and landing net.
- Members are not permitted to fish on water reserved for a lake bookings.
- Bailiffs have the right to refuse anglers admission to the water.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times when on Stanwick Lakes Fisheries.
- Elson’s and Mallard you must have at least a 42″ landing net and a large unhooking mat.
- The parking of vehicles must be in parking areas provided. Do not cause obstruction by blocking pathways, roadways or gateways.
- All hooks are to be Barbless and only one hook per rod. (with the exception of dead baiting for pike)
- No open fires permitted barbeques may by used off the ground and must be taken home along with any contents. (anybody found in breach of this rule will be told to leave)
- Disabled anglers to be given priority on pegs provided
- A maximum of 3 rods to be used.
- No fixed leads or unsafe rigs.
- All fish to be returned to the lake from which they were caught unless instructed by the bailiff.
- Unhooking mats must be used
- No carp to be retained in keepnets.
- Please note complex closing times
- Please drive slowly and respect other anglers while on the complex
- All particles to be prepared properly, all nuts are banned including tigernuts
- All rubbish must be either taken from the complex, which is preferable, or if you must leave it, please use the bin provided in the main entrance car park.
- Dogs are not allowed at the present time.
- Pike Season runs from Nov 1st till end of Feb
- Baitboats may be used but must be kept in your own swim.